Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on http://www.jaindryfruits.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on http://www.jaindryfruits.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by http://www.jaindryfruits.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on http://www.jaindryfruits.com's web site are provided "as is". http://www.jaindryfruits.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, http://www.jaindryfruits.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All the images at http://www.jaindryfruits.com are only for representational purpose. The real product, colour, size, shape may vary. Jain dry fruits does not warrant any resemblance of real products to their respective images.
- All the orders placed at http://www.jaindryfruits.com are non refundable and non cancelable. We do not cancel orders, once any order is being placed. In case of any amendments, needed after the order is placed you need to contact us within 4 hours of placing the order and let us know about the adjustments. However Jain dry fruits reserve the right to cancel any request and only once approved by the merchant, the order will be shipped.
- In case any goods or products are missing in the parcel, or if the parcel is tampered the consumer must report to Jain dry fruits immediately, so we can follow up with the logistic provider. Jain dry fruits will not be liable to compensate for any loss of material, however we will try our best to settle the issue with logistic service provider.
- In case the consumer is unavailable at the time of delivery, he/she will be liable to take the delivery from the courier office at their own risk.
- Jain dry fruits reserve the right to cancel your order at any time because of unavailability, suspicious transaction, unsatisfactory available quality, suspicious history, etc.
- Few items are being sold above their marked retail price, in view of free shipping, handling and service facilitation. Jain dry fruits takes no responsibility of any claims on other company items and is in no way liable or responsible for any third party company content on their respective products.
In no event shall http://www.jaindryfruits.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on http://www.jaindryfruits.com's Internet site, even if http://www.jaindryfruits.com or a http://www.jaindryfruits.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on http://www.jaindryfruits.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. http://www.jaindryfruits.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. http://www.jaindryfruits.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. http://www.jaindryfruits.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
http://www.jaindryfruits.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by http://www.jaindryfruits.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to http://www.jaindryfruits.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Jain Dry Fruits without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.